AWSands Quicksand Art (New Art 12/12/2021)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
AlexQuicksand

Re: AWSands Quicksand Art (New Art 11/23/2021)

Postby AlexQuicksand » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:54 am

Is there anywhere that I can find your old artwork?

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:28 am

Glad you decided to come back! Your art is always top-notch and these are no exception! I particularly like "Out of Reach". Beautiful stuff, thank you! :)
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:54 pm

AlexQuicksand wrote:Is there anywhere that I can find your old artwork?

Some of it is on DeviantArt (linked in original post). Those go as far back as spring of this year. Anything older than that may be kicking around the internet somewhere, but I don't have it anymore.
In the end, they all sink.

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:54 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:Glad you decided to come back! Your art is always top-notch and these are no exception! I particularly like "Out of Reach". Beautiful stuff, thank you! :)

Thanks for the kind words!

Theo

Re: AWSands Quicksand Art

Postby Theo » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:04 am

AWSands21 wrote:Out of Reach
Out of Reach.png

Another great one Arron! I love the, “so close, yet so far” theme. If only she would’ve noticed the vines before she sank out of reach, and her arms became stuck.

Thanks for sharing!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:27 am

Theo wrote:
AWSands21 wrote:Out of Reach
Out of Reach.png

Another great one Arron! I love the, “so close, yet so far” theme. If only she would’ve noticed the vines before she sank out of reach, and her arms became stuck.

Thanks for sharing!

Always glad to hear you like it! Personally, this isn't my favorite one...I wasn't feeling the best while I was working on it, and I cut a lot of corners just to get it done. It could've done with another once-over for polishing and detail.

onesixthsinker

Postby onesixthsinker » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:37 pm

Stunning works as always :) Thank you
OSS / Nomino-Tacet
https://www.deviantart.com/nomino-tacet
Full size images, exclusive content, and more at:
https://www.patreon.com/nomino_tacet

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:13 pm

AWSands21 wrote:Always glad to hear you like it! Personally, this isn't my favorite one...I wasn't feeling the best while I was working on it, and I cut a lot of corners just to get it done. It could've done with another once-over for polishing and detail.

Well... your stuff is still great even when you cut some corners :D I just wish I could draw stuff half that good and bring some of my stories to life.

Hope you're feeling better now!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

AWSands21

Postby AWSands21 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:49 pm

The Sinking of Sarah Fortune
Miss Fortune.png

As the soft sands steadily slowly engulf her, Captain Sarah Fortune’s struggles ebb. Her breast rises and falls to the rhythm of her heavy breaths, but she aims a defiant glare at her executioners. “If you bastards think you’ll get a show out of me, you’re in for a disappointment. I’m not going to..ugh…beg for my life. I’m—oh…”

(I like girls in quicksand, and League of Legends has some lovely ladies...)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GlasirMaria

Postby GlasirMaria » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:03 pm

AWSands21 wrote:The Sinking of Sarah Fortune
Miss Fortune.png
As the soft sands steadily slowly engulf her, Captain Sarah Fortune’s struggles ebb. Her breast rises and falls to the rhythm of her heavy breaths, but she aims a defiant glare at her executioners. “If you bastards think you’ll get a show out of me, you’re in for a disappointment. I’m not going to..ugh…beg for my life. I’m—oh…”

(I like girls in quicksand, and League of Legends has some lovely ladies...)

Then we need more of them :twisted: :twisted: :D
Be happy always and watch my da: https://glarsir.deviantart.com/

Return to “Drawings”