Not wanting to waste space, so here's my Deviantart link

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
mike_gt6

Re: Not wanting to waste space, so here's my Deviantart link

Postby mike_gt6 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:20 am

Jenn's sinking realization in the remote cove of the reservoir when the water was really low.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:27 am

"I still can't feel the bottom! I thought this spot wasn't supposed to be too deep! Seriously? I just got my hair done this morning!" Well, it turned out to be deeper than thought, Jayne sank to her chin, which upset her since her hair got kind of mucky.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:09 pm

"Well, here's where the sign should go, now what?" Maybe you will be the ballast for the sign, Juliann.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:17 am

Jenn on the right and her mom Barb on the left soft and squishy sinking. The quicksand and their big butts are fighting it out for which is softer...

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:28 pm

"Seriously??? Even these huge boobs aren't going to keep me afloat?" Looks like a whole lot of softness there, from the quicksand to Jenn's boobs to the rest of her...

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:03 pm

Merry Quickmas from Jayne.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:55 am

"I don't get it, I followed the photgrapher's directions exactly, so how did I end up in quicksand??? And where is everyone? HELLO???!??? I need help, I'm sinking in quicksand!!!!!! Well this is a failure." No, Kimberlie, it will be a smashing success when the hidden cameras catch you struggling until you disappear into the slurping quicksand.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:13 am

Kimberlie's last taping of her career. The newsroom was sick of her hugeass attitude.

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:59 am

Morticia's day went from bad to worse...

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:59 am

Looks like Barb has figured out what the faded sign used to say...

Return to “Drawings”