(a different) Ashley in quicksand

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
quicksand3D

(a different) Ashley in quicksand

Postby quicksand3D » Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:51 am

This is a few years old so don't know if it was posted here before:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c6rN4fQZh0

Kinky Desires

Re: (a different) Ashley in quicksand

Postby Kinky Desires » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:04 pm

It was originally posted here https://www.quicksandfans.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11986&p=83833&hilit=Ashly#p83833. At least 5 videos of her were made available by the OP on that thread before they were all taken down due to one of them being used by the Weather Channel without permission!

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:19 am

She did have a few videos and was a great sport about quicksand. I was actually in touch with her for potentially meeting up for sinking, strictly plutonic as she had a serious boyfriend, as both of us are from NJ, and then later since I am an attorney and offered to sue the Weather Channel for her since they asked her for use of the videos, she said no, but the Weather Channel used them anyway. Kind of ended there, but if not for the stupid Weather Channel maybe . . .

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:50 pm

I remember watching all the Ashley videos. Too bad they're all private now because of what the Weather Channel did :roll:
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “Nuggets”