Facebook find

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Chimerix

Facebook find

Postby Chimerix » Tue May 14, 2024 4:27 am

This popped up in my facebook feed today. Pretty cool!
Screen Shot 2024-05-13 at 5.25.58 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Chimerix

Re: Facebook find

Postby Chimerix » Tue May 14, 2024 4:30 am

Look it up, if you're a user. The comments are pretty fun to read! So many people innocently scared of quicksand, but no sexual bent to it. And many recollections of other quicksand scenes, some of which I'm not sure are on Cyypto's list!
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Tue May 14, 2024 10:41 am

And We ALL watched that scene, thinking "if only that were Ginger...". I had other quicksand plans for Maryann :twisted:
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

PA Jack

Postby PA Jack » Tue May 14, 2024 12:52 pm

BogDog wrote:And We ALL watched that scene, thinking "if only that were Ginger...". I had other quicksand plans for Maryann :twisted:

If Swamp Thing was the biggest film disappointment, then of course Gilligan’s Island was the biggest TV letdown. No Tina Louise or Dawn Wells sinking scene . . . uggghh! And you knew there was quicksand “on the other side of the island” the whole time.
Formerly jack c, years ago.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Wed May 15, 2024 6:52 am

PA Jack wrote:
BogDog wrote:And We ALL watched that scene, thinking "if only that were Ginger...". I had other quicksand plans for Maryann :twisted:

If Swamp Thing was the biggest film disappointment, then of course Gilligan’s Island was the biggest TV letdown. No Tina Louise or Dawn Wells sinking scene . . . uggghh! And you knew there was quicksand “on the other side of the island” the whole time.

Well, at least there was the mudbath scene, where Ginger and Mary-Anne were neck deep, and Gilligan came across them, and thought he was too late, that the headhunters had chopped their heads off. When he alerted them to the danger, they needed him to help them out.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

PA Jack

Postby PA Jack » Wed May 15, 2024 12:47 pm

Boggy Man wrote:
PA Jack wrote:

Well, at least there was the mudbath scene, where Ginger and Mary-Anne were neck deep, and Gilligan came across them, and thought he was too late, that the headhunters had chopped their heads off. When he alerted them to the danger, they needed him to help them out.

That was a nice scene. Too bad the network censors made them cut the scene before they were completely helped out!
Formerly jack c, years ago.

Return to “Nuggets”