I'm back

Images and Videos generated within Second Life
JessicaMudder

I'm back

Postby JessicaMudder » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:17 pm

Hey everyone, been super absent for a while but I've managed to find more free time lately. I had to make a new account here on QSfans since I forgot the password to this site and my E-mail (hooray for security questions I don't remember answering). Anyway, here are a few screenshots of my first sink in a long long time. The photoset isn't complete yet since this mud pit is so hard to sink in, but thankfully I was able to get a ton of pictures from all different angles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Northerner

Re: I'm back

Postby Northerner » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:13 am

Hehe it looks like she wants to sink deeper?
So why is this pit so hard to sink in? Do you have to push the keyboard / buttons to sink faster? :D
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:49 am

Welcome back! We've missed your sexy, sinky legs!

Nice collection you have here and at some wonderful angles. Thank you for including some "stuck calf-deep" shots... very sexy, especially the first image! These images as nice and leggy, and I like the slow sinking.

Thanks for sharing!

JessicaMudder

Postby JessicaMudder » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:06 pm

Northerner wrote:Hehe it looks like she wants to sink deeper?
So why is this pit so hard to sink in? Do you have to push the keyboard / buttons to sink faster? :D

Karra pretty much got it, you just press the different movement keys to make yourself struggle, which is the only way to sink in that mud. ;) Anyways, here are some more shots from that sink, hope everyone likes them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MichaelL_Photo

Postby MichaelL_Photo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:04 pm

Very nice work so far - the interest is high!

Michael
Soft Dangers Visual Productions
michaelleachphoto@gmail.com

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:21 am

Wow, you weren't kidding about it being an hour-long ordeal. I like the idea that she's been stuck, struggling, and slowly sinking so long that we're now into the evening and she's just now approaching mid-thigh in depth.

Loving the various camera angles and the very leggy struggle. The nighttime frame came out great... love that strained look in her face as she tries to pull the sexy hugeness of her thighs out of the mud. This frame has "STUCK!!!" written all over it.

Thanks for sharing!

JessicaMudder

Postby JessicaMudder » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:34 pm

water_bug_62208 wrote:Wow, you weren't kidding about it being an hour-long ordeal. I like the idea that she's been stuck, struggling, and slowly sinking so long that we're now into the evening and she's just now approaching mid-thigh in depth.

Loving the various camera angles and the very leggy struggle. The nighttime frame came out great... love that strained look in her face as she tries to pull the sexy hugeness of her thighs out of the mud. This frame has "STUCK!!!" written all over it.

Thanks for sharing!

Glad you're enjoying the stuck theme waterbug! This is definitely my favorite type of pit. I love a slow sink that starts at your ankles and locks you in right away.

Here are a few more pics from my struggle.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:34 am

Your description of her legs being locked in fits these images beautifully! Love the view from behind in these new images... her huge thighs deifintely look locked in and stuck fast and tight in the mud's suction. Love how you have her grabbing her thigh in Image 52 and trying to pull it free, yet it doesn't budge an inch. And, I'm loving her facial expression of anger and frustration in Image 57 as she strains and jerks at her legs.

Really love the emphasis you've put on her struggling legs being so badly stuck and sinking ever so slowly into the mire... very sexy! She must be a pretty strong woman with lots of stamina to maintain such intensity in her struggles for such a long period of time.

Thanks for sharing!

JessicaMudder

Postby JessicaMudder » Tue May 31, 2016 3:34 am

Sorry I'm still not posting much, been making some changes lately so I haven't had a whole lot of free time, but I did manage to snap some pics the other day, hope you like ;)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue May 31, 2016 1:53 pm

well worth the wait, these really capture the energy of your struggling :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Second Life”