Other fetishes?

No political or religious topics please. Otherwise, anything goes, as long as we treat each other with respect.
nachtjaeger

Re: Other fetishes?

Postby nachtjaeger » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:52 am

Quicksand = Geovore. The term quicksand comes from the archaic term "quick" meaning "alive" as in "the quick and the dead" Quicksand will ripple like a thing alive, grab your legs, and devour you. :twisted:

H8ms2014 wrote:Quicksand, WAM, and Vore(No gore) are my big 3 fetishes.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:54 am

Exactly! "Master, please don't do this!" doesn't really do it for me. "You sick bastard, as soon as I get out of here I'm going to gut you like a deer!"
- now THAT is my kind of woman! 8-)

MadMax359 wrote:
nachtjaeger wrote:For me, Quicksand happens to be my favorite peril under the umbrella of "Damsel in Distress".

this is where i'm coming from as well... also love damsels tied to railroad tracks or buzzsaws, can't beat the classics! i'm not so into damsels enjoying their plight, but i don't want them acting all pitiful--- give me feisty and defiant :twisted: '

as for judging you... we're very much in a "cast the first stone" situation, aren't we? one thing about your transformed gal, she's great for breast-men!
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Anna_Sinks

Postby Anna_Sinks » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:51 am

My wife and I have a few fetishes and fantasies that we share. Quicksand, Vore (swallowed whole, alive, no munching), bondage, domination, breath play, biting, mythical animals and monsters, gang bangs and so on. I am not sure what else we do would be considered a fetish or normal. lol Life is to short not to make it interesting. ;)

P.S. In case your wondering I am the Pet and my wife is the Mistress.
"The truth shall set you free, and make you insane all at the same time!"
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

jadokast98

Postby jadokast98 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:51 am

nachtjaeger wrote:Exactly! "Master, please don't do this!" doesn't really do it for me. "You sick bastard, as soon as I get out of here I'm going to gut you like a deer!"

MadMax359 wrote:
nachtjaeger wrote:For me, Quicksand happens to be my favorite peril under the umbrella of "Damsel in Distress".

this is where i'm coming from as well... also love damsels tied to railroad tracks or buzzsaws, can't beat the classics! i'm not so into damsels enjoying their plight, but i don't want them acting all pitiful--- give me feisty and defiant :twisted: '

as for judging you... we're very much in a "cast the first stone" situation, aren't we? one thing about your transformed gal, she's great for breast-men!

"Hey hunny, wanna play Prison Sex? I'll be the Guard!"

"What? No!"

"That's tha spirit!"

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:50 pm

nachtjaeger wrote:Exactly! "Master, please don't do this!" doesn't really do it for me. "You sick bastard, as soon as I get out of here I'm going to gut you like a deer!"

MadMax359 wrote:

i love that quote! and it's why i love when Jim W. gets Christina Carter as O Girl into his clutches, she's super defiant! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:21 pm

Stuck,sinking,struggling,= mud bondage? Wearing or watching form fitting clothes-skinny jeans, lycra ,latex,wetsuits Any of the latter in mud,clay,quicksand

H8ms2014

Postby H8ms2014 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:44 am

[quote="nachtjaeger"]Quicksand = Geovore. The term quicksand comes from the archaic term "quick" meaning "alive" as in "the quick and the dead" Quicksand will ripple like a thing alive, grab your legs, and devour you. :twisted:

I thought of quicksand as vore, but this started out as quicksand, then WAM, then a little darker with Vore...

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:06 am

Quicksand, mud, drowning, jumping, fit babes, submissive women, courageous women, athletic women, and a lot of other stuff. Suffice it to say I've gotten a rush from more than a few things I've seen or been a part of. The common thread among most if not all of them is having the interest since childhood.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:14 am

nachtjaeger wrote:Quicksand = Geovore. The term quicksand comes from the archaic term "quick" meaning "alive" as in "the quick and the dead" Quicksand will ripple like a thing alive, grab your legs, and devour you. :twisted:

H8ms2014 wrote:Quicksand, WAM, and Vore(No gore) are my big 3 fetishes.

I find that quicksand is my main fetish, with the geovore aspect of it really appealing to me (I really went all out when I created my geovore bog video, which is linked to in the thread http://www.quicksandfans.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12937 ). I have occasionally fantasized about non-quicksand vore in the past as well (only soft vore). I also find images with furries/anthros in sinking situations quite appealing as well. While I am not into asphyxiation (I need to be able to breathe during stimulation), what really excites me is sinking into quicksand/mud thinking about the imminent threat of it if I don't escape. But if it is others going under and suffocating, never to be seen again (simulated/fantasy only, of course), I find that rather appealing, since we need to preserve the fantasy that quicksand and deep bogs are death traps! :twisted:
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Palinov Jensen

Postby Palinov Jensen » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:23 am

I probably shouldn't post this, but I think my secret identity is safe. Only one person I know can link this username to me and I trust him.

Let's see... My fetishes are for male hands (I am a woman) and spit, well sort of. Spit turns me on when it has to do will male hands or if I see a man spit into a woman's mouth. Not in a mean or hateful way! It's really specific and hard to explain. The hand fetish originated in childhood and I don't know where the fascination with spit came from since I think spit is pretty gross!

Please, oh please don't judge me!

Return to “Off Topic”