Some older pics I did....

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
hootersfiend

Some older pics I did....

Postby hootersfiend » Thu May 27, 2010 7:07 pm

Some of these pics have been rescanned and recolored in PhotoShop...

I did these years ago....probably late 90's early 2000's. I hope ya' like :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hootersfiend

Re: Some older pics I did....

Postby hootersfiend » Thu May 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Some more I dug up....

I'm still missing a couple...may have to search an external HDD to see if it's on there. Anyhoo, I hope ya like. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lady Of Mud

Postby Lady Of Mud » Thu May 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Wonderful drawings!!! :3 I really like the Resident Evil girls one ^_^

L.o.M
Proudly Ignoring Quicksand Signs since March 31st, 2009 ^_^
My Drawings and Stories: http://lady-of-mud.deviantart.com

whizbang18

Postby whizbang18 » Thu May 27, 2010 10:16 pm

These are awesome pics here! :D I especially love the one with an angry Lara Croft as she sinks in quicksand. There's something really a turn on with a pissed off chick sinking in quicksand. :D :oops: :mrgreen: :twisted:

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri May 28, 2010 6:08 am

Excellent! :D Hope you are planning to keep on drawing. These are cool!

I also think I may have seen some of your art before a few years back. The style is very familiar. Have you posted anything before?

hootersfiend

Postby hootersfiend » Fri May 28, 2010 9:22 am

Thank you, everyone, for the kind words. :)

LoM, you are one of exquisite tastes. I love the Resident Evil chicks....especially Claire and Rebecca (although I did not have any Rebecca pics back then). I know that somewhere on one of my HDD's I have an image or two of Regina (from Dino Crisis) caught in quicksand.

Whizbang, thank you for the kind words. Drawing emotions was never always a strong suit of mine. The pic you speak of is based off of a photograph when Lara Weller was the Lara Croft model at the time. Thankfully, she made for strong reference material. :)

PM2K, yes you may have seen some of my stuff on other sites. I think I may have posted some drawings at Aquafans.org, somewhere on their forums...but that was indeed a while back.

Most of what I plan to do now will be of the 3D CG style, like the short clip I posted in the home movies section. I drew those pics before I even owned a computer. (My access to the internet at the time was a Sega Dreamcast console, and it was there that I'd found kindred spirits who were interested in wetlook and wet perils...especially of the quicksand variety.

A site I sorely miss was Stormwind's Women in Peril site, which largely dealt with quicksand. Come to think of it, many of my drawings were posted there too, if I recall. And that was years ago.

Thank you again, everyone. More works will be on the way. :)

Frederick

Postby Frederick » Fri May 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Who's Regina?

hootersfiend

Postby hootersfiend » Sat May 29, 2010 7:32 am

Frederick wrote:Who's Regina?

In the picture I posted of the "Capcom Girls" Regina is the character who is just coming off the steps in the "flooded basement".

In game terms, Regina is the main character you play in a video game called "Dino Crisis", by Capcom. It's basically Resident Evil with dinosaurs.

Return to “Drawings”