Indian girl

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
Cartesheripade
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: UK

Indian girl

Postby Cartesheripade » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:20 pm

Something I made a while back and stumbled upon again
Attachments
ind1.jpg

User avatar
BogDog
Posts: 1144
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:18 am
Location: California

Re: Indian girl

Postby BogDog » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:32 pm

I MUST be racist. When I saw the title I imagined something like this:

https://previews.123rf.com/images/cojoc ... ild-fo.jpg
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Cartesheripade
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: UK

Re: Indian girl

Postby Cartesheripade » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:47 pm

BogDog wrote:I MUST be racist. When I saw the title I imagined something like this:

https://previews.123rf.com/images/cojoc ... ild-fo.jpg


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
SinkerCutie
Posts: 568
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:50 am

Re: Indian girl

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:11 pm

Cartesheripade wrote:
BogDog wrote:I MUST be racist. When I saw the title I imagined something like this:

https://previews.123rf.com/images/cojoc ... ild-fo.jpg


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One, that is NOT racist. Two, that is NOT funny.

Cartesheripade
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: UK

Re: Indian girl

Postby Cartesheripade » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:19 pm

Jesus fuck

Race creeping its way into pretty much everything now...beautiful people are in every race

User avatar
SinkerCutie
Posts: 568
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:50 am

Re: Indian girl

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:47 pm

Cartesheripade wrote:Jesus fuck

Race creeping its way into pretty much everything now...beautiful people are in every race

The race is human! I don't see any non-humans here!

OBI-wan
Posts: 712
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:46 am

Re: Indian girl

Postby OBI-wan » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:15 pm

May I suggest checking our politics at the door from now on?
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

User avatar
Hispanian1
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:22 am

Re: Indian girl

Postby Hispanian1 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:32 pm

Cartesheripade wrote:Something I made a while back and stumbled upon again


Muy bueno

User avatar
SinkerCutie
Posts: 568
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:50 am

Re: Indian girl

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:22 am

OBI-wan wrote:May I suggest checking our politics at the door from now on?

Agreed. Thank you.

User avatar
BogDog
Posts: 1144
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:18 am
Location: California

Re: Indian girl

Postby BogDog » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:53 pm

No offense was intended.

And yes, it was funny. The joke was harmless. It's people who can't take a joke anymore that disturb me.

'Nuf sed.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne


Return to “Manipulations”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests