Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Jan 2'nd, 2024!!!

Includes Original Video, Animations and Flash Files. No mainstream clips please!
Raptor90

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Feb 16'th, 201

Postby Raptor90 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:23 am

Well played!

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Vids! Updated Feb 22'nd, 2013!

Postby Boggy Man » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:12 am

On Sunday, September 30'th, I had my 10'th outing of the season, where I focused all my camera work on a new, untested, quaking bog I had discovered earlier in the season (Friday, August 3'rd) in one of the meadows north of my Crescent Road pond. You can read more details and see the pix of it here. In this video, I am testing out this bog for the first time ever! I didn't know what to expect, which is half the fun, and would be caught on camera! :D You may need to turn up the sound in the beginning, since I start off in the distance. I could have edited the sound levels, elevating them in the beginning, and making corrections downward throughout the video as I came closer to the camera, but leaving it as is was more natural and less work. Enjoy! 8-)

A man hiking through a meadow finds a stretch of boggy ground blocking his path, and has no choice but to slog right through it, discovering how potentially treacherous it can be! :twisted:
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Feb 22'nd, 201

Postby PM2K » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Lovely! :D

Boggy Man

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Vids! Updated Feb 25'th, 2013!

Postby Boggy Man » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:06 am

On Wednesday, October 10'th, I had my 11'th and final outing of the season! The lengthening nights were beginning to take their toll, even though the air mass was warmer than normal, with the surface of my sinking spot at my Crescent Road pond covered with a frozen, icy crust when I first got there! :shock: But, by the time I was finally ready to do the video in the afternoon, the warm sun had worked its magic, turning the surface from ice, to nice! :) One thing that the freeze/thaw cycles had done was give the surface of the mud a wrinkled rough texture, which looked interesting. :) But, knowing that the cleanup water was going to be quite frigid, I didn't want to get muddy too high up my abdomen, so my sinking was a bit more limited. :( But, after doing the video, I had an off-camera sink where I did go down a few inches deeper, making me wish that I had sunk deeper for the video than I did, because deeper is more entertaining, with a longer struggle to escape! You can read about the trip and see pix I took of backgrounds here.

Once again, thanks to the low sun angle, I had picture quality issues, but mostly due to my camera making things darker when I was in the picture (my body looked overexposed, which made the camera darken things around me), and brighter when I was out of the picture. I tried adjusting the brightness/contrast/saturation/exposure in steps where I first stumbled into the mire, and left it at one setting for the rest of the sink, which made the mud stand out better. However, when I exited the mud, which made the scene turn brighter again, some oversaturation on my body was quite noticeable. But I left it, since it does show off details of the mud better. This is the last video from 2012 that I shot, but I have one more video yet to be released, once I finish the editing. Enjoy this video with a very familiar theme! 8-)

Shot in BC, Canada.
A tourist hiking through the moors of the English countryside has a brief encounter with the infamous GREAT GRIMPEN MIRE!!!!! :twisted:

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

undergrain1

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Videos! Updated Feb 25'th, 201

Postby undergrain1 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:00 am

slightly confused - is there supposed to be a video here from your final outing of the season? in addition to the tourist one of grimpen mire? what does grimpen mean, anyway?!

clayboy

Postby clayboy » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Good melodrama, Boggy Man, in Mother Nature's most ingenious deathtrap. Thanks!

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:00 am

undergrain1 wrote:slightly confused - is there supposed to be a video here from your final outing of the season? in addition to the tourist one of grimpen mire? what does grimpen mean, anyway?!

The video of the tourist getting stuck in the "Grimpen Mire", which is the name of the deadly quagmire of "The Hound Of The Baskervilles" fame, was from my final outing of the season. But, I still have one video I shot back on September 19'th that needed a bit more work, so I decided to get all the rest of the videos out first, which I just did, before working on finishing that one.

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

kwiksand1

Postby kwiksand1 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:19 pm

Thanks, Boggy! The Grimpen Mire video was another great one.
I think the bog would have stolen my load if I was in there... watching your movement between 1:50 and 2:20 as you tried to escape just looked like you were going at it, humping the thick muck! I don't think I would have been able to get out without leaving something behind... ;)

Strapples

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Vids! Updated Sep 13'th, 2012!

Postby Strapples » Fri May 03, 2013 12:20 pm

i know im digging up a old topic about the sweater sink one but that one is hot. i would love to see more fully clothed sinks. hope to see 2013 stuff :)

Strapples

Re: Boggy Man's Dramatic Sink Vids! Updated Sep 13'th, 2012!

Postby Strapples » Fri May 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Oh and by the way, is it odd to have fantasies of someone wearing latex and me being shrunk and underneath say ohhh their armpit and having them go all the way under :D

Return to “Home Movies”